Marvellous World of Franke Stainless Steel Sink
What makes it so Unique and Special?
Stainless steel is a natural choice for industrial use including restaurants, which is robust and naturally hygienic. It is the most widely used material in kitchen sinks with several attributes:
- Corrosion Proof: Premium chrome nickel steel makes sinks resistant to staining, rust, and corrosion.
- Pore Free: It does not harbour bacteria and is Naturally Hygienic.
- Self Regenerating: Stainless steel surfaces develop a self-protecting surface layer which continuously renews and makes it easier to clean and care.
- Durable: Temperature and Acid Resistant.
- Environmentally Friendly: 100% recyclable
How are Franke Stainless Steel Sinks are Special and Unique?
Franke Stainless Steel is manufactured from premium quality chrome nickel steel which not only gives them a stunning beauty but also makes them highly resistant to staining rust and corrosion with maximum durability. The alloy used by Franke resulted from an evolution which began in 1930. The steel is manufactured of 17-18% chromium for shine and rust resistance and adds extra corrosion protection.
Franke Inset Sinks in Stainless Steel Finish
Zero Radii Bowls with Plain Drainer - Top Mount 'Inset' Sinks Available, incorporating square pop up waste.
Stainless Steel Top Mount 'Inset' Sinks
The top-mount (inset) sinks work with every countertop surface and are relatively easy to install. These sinks have a visible lip around its perimeter that rest flat on the countertop.Check out our Comprehensive Range of Inset Stainless Steel Sinks
Stainless Steel Undermount Sinks
These stylish sinks sit just below the countertop level, making it easy for you to quickly wipe away spills and crumbs. Works perfectly with granite, quartz or marble countertops.