Dimplex Horton HTN20 Inset Optiflame Electric Fire
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents Ã¢â‚¬â€œ just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Dimplex Horton Inset Optiflame Electric Fire - HTN20
Dimplex Horton a very stylish yet contemporary inset electric fire is available in three attractive finishing styles i.e. brass effect with black details, black effects with brass details and chrome effects with black details. It also features the Optiflame LED low energy effect with real coals and this Optiflame flame effect can be operated without the help of the 2 heat settings and a thermostat in this contemporary fire. This contemporary electric fire is flawlessly put together to be positioned into a 16” and 18” fireplace openings along with conventional flues. It has a fan heater giving 2kW heat output while consuming only 130 watts of energy. It has inset depth of just 55mm but also has the option of used as flat-to-wall while utilizing the spacer provided on extra payment. This electric fire has a manual operating system. Wonderful news for you is that Banyo is now offering this contemporary electric fire on a very attractive price with a special discount.
- Fan heater
- Fitted plug
- Choice of heat setting
- Supplied with real coal
- Low running cost LED lighting
- Flame effect independent of heat
- Controls concealed beneath lift-up canopy
- Flame effect can be used independently of heat
- 2kW fan heater with choice of two heat settings
- Inset fire with unique Optiflame® effect
- Inset depth of just 55mm fully inset or can be used flat-to-wall using spacer provided
- Designed to fit 16" and 18" fireplaces and all conventional flues
- BEAB approval
- Optiflame® real coals
- HTN20BR Brass effect / complementary black
- HTN20BL Black with complementary brass effect
- HTN20CH Chrome effect
- Style - Inset
- Output 2.0 kw
- Power consumption effect only 130W
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scales quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.
- Height - 621mm
- Width - 521mm
- Total depth - 170mm
- Depth of inset - 55mm