Dimplex Danville DNV20 Inset Opti-myst Electric Fire
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Dimplex Danville Inset Opti-myst Electric Fire - DNV20
Dimplex Danville is a fashionable and well-designed inset electric fire featuring the Optimyst realistic fire electric flame and smoke effect with real coals effect fuel bed. It is flawlessly designed to be placed into a 16” and 18” fireplace openings along with conventional flues. The exclusive Optimyst effect can be utilized without the help of the 2 heat settings in this contemporary fire. It has fan heater giving 2kw heat output also features thermostat while consuming 212 watts of energy and also includes a low energy LED special effect lighting. It has inset depth of 65mm but also has the option of being used as flat-to-wall while utilizing the spacer provided on extra payment. Dimplex Danville is accessible in four finishing options i.e. antique brass effect (DNV20AB), black effect (DNV20BL), brass effect (DNV20BR) and chrome effect (DNV20CH). This electric fire is operated using a remote control also featuring thermostat and includes a quick-fit IEC (kettle-type) connection. Amazingly Banyo is now providing this contemporary electric fire at a very smart price with a special discount.
- Inset fire designed to fit standard fireplace
- Thermostat & Remote Control setting to control heat and flame intensity
- Incredible and exclusive Optimyst effect
- Coal effect bed for added authenticity
- Heat output: 2kw
- Installation: Plug in and go
- Variable thermostat: Yes
- Supply with remote control
- Heat selection: Off / 1.0kw / 2.0kw
- Finish available: Chrome, Brass, Black, Antique brass
- Cable length (m): 1.5
- Opti-myst® Flame Effect
- Electric supply: 220 – 240V
- Connection: 13 amp plug
- Fuel beds available: Log effect
- Bulb Type: Dimplex Optimyst 12V, 50W, Gu5.3 base 8° beam angle, coloured lamp.
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scales quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.
- Height - 620mm
- Width - 520mm
- Total depth - 231mm
- Depth of inset - 65mm