Bosch Serie 4 Built-in Single Oven HBS534BS0B
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Bosch -Warranty Terms And Conditions - Manufacturer Warranty
The conditions below describe the prerequisites and scope of our warranty. They do not affect your statutory rights or the obligations of your retailer and your contract with them.
These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. If appliances are shipped to other countries, the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency, gas types, etc.) for the climatic and environmental conditions in the country are met and there is no legal restriction (e.g. missing approbation or declaration of conformity), the terms of the warranty will apply, provided a local customer service network exists.
Appliances purchased outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are subject to the warranty conditions published by the appropriate local representative office of that country. These can be obtained via the specialist dealer from whom you bought the appliance, or directly from our local representative office.
We provide warranty cover for this appliance subject to the following conditions:
1. In accordance with the under-mentioned conditions (items 2 - 8), we will rectify defects affecting the appliance which are clearly attributable to material and/or manufacturing faults, provided they are reported immediately after being identified, and within 24 months of the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
2. Service may not be available to all the islands around the UK and Ireland, we reserve the right to offer approved local partners in outreach areas. Please check with your retailer or contact our customer service department if you need more information.
3. Engineers and Service Partners are provided with reasonable access to the appliance at the point of time when we attend to the appliance.
4. Where appliances have been installed on boats:
a. If the electricity is supplied from land (i.e. in the case of house boats) then these warranty conditions apply.
b. If the electricity on the boat is generated by its engine then these warranty conditions will not apply.
5. The warranty will not extend to fragile items such as glass or cosmetic parts or consumable items such as light-bulbs. Warranty liability will not be triggered by minor variances from nominal features which are of no significance to the appliance's value or fitness for purpose, or damage caused by the chemical or electrochemical effects of water and generally by exceptional environmental conditions, inappropriate operating conditions, or the appliance having come into contact with unsuitable materials. Likewise, no warranty liability will be accepted if the defects stem from transport damage for which we are not responsible, improper installation and assembly, improper use, to also include where an appliance has been used in a non-domestic environment, poor maintenance or failure to observe operating or assembly instructions.
6. We reserve the right to invalidate the warranty:
a. If repairs or other interventions are performed by persons not authorised by us to take such action, or if our appliances are fitted with non-original spare parts, extras or accessories; or
b. In the event of physical or verbal abuse towards any member of staff.
7. Warranty provision will be free of charge and we will decide whether this will take the form of a repair or the replacement of the appliance. Small appliances or vacuum cleaners that can reasonably be transported or posted may need to be handed over or shipped to our customer service centre. All other appliances will be repaired on site. A purchase receipt must be presented in each case. Replaced parts pass into our ownership.
8. In the event of a replacement appliance being supplied, we reserve the right to charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed. We are not obliged to provide a replacement which matches the other appliances in the household. If the appliance is imported from another country, exercise your warranty in the country, that the purchase was made.
9. The provision of services under warranty neither extends the term of the warranty nor sets in motion a new warranty period. The warranty period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the warranty on the appliance as a whole.
10. Other claims against the warranty in respect of compensation for consequential or associated loss is excluded, except where such liability is legally mandatory.
These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. If appliances shipped to other countries feature the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency, gas types, etc.) for the climatic and environmental conditions in the country concerned, the terms of the warranty will apply, provided a local customer service network exists. Appliances purchased outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are subject to the warranty conditions published by the appropriate local representative office of that country. These can be obtained via the specialist dealer from whom you bought the appliance, or directly from our local representative office.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Bosch Serie 4 Built-in Single Oven HBS534BS0B
- 3D Hotair: perfect results thanks to optimal distribution of heat on up to 3 levels simultaneously.
- Red LED display control: easy-to-use thanks to clear time display.
- Pop-out controls: for an easy to clean front.
- EcoClean Direct: almost no cleaning is necessary thanks to a special coating of the rear wall that cleans itself
- Slim Universal Pans: 2 universal pans, slim size; optimised for smaller dishes
- LED-Display Control (Red)
- Rotary dial, Retractable control dials, round
- Straight bar handle
- Control panel lock
- Electronic clock timer
- Interior halogen light
- Integral cooling fan
- 5 shelf positions
- Automatic start
- EcoClean Direct : back panel
- Oven with 7 PC heating methods: 3D Hotair, conventional top and bottom heat, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, pizza function, bottom heat, Hotair gentle
- Fast pre-heating function
- 1 x universal pan, 2 x combination grid, 2 x Universal pan, slim size
- Energy efficiency rating (acc. EU Nr. 65/2014): A Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 0.97 kWh Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode: 0.81 kWh Number of cavities: Main cavity Heat source: electrical Cavity volume: 71 litre capacity
- Temperature range 50 °C - 275 °C
- Total connected load electric: 2.99 KW
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- 120 cm Cable length
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 595 mm x 594 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 585 mm - 595 mm x 560 mm - 568 mm x 550 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.