Bosch PXX875D67E, Serie 8 Induction Hob 80cm
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Bosch PXX875D67E, Serie 8 Induction Hob 80cm
- FlexInduction Zone: Get more flexibility by combining the cooking zones into one big zone for placing small pots and large cookware.
- PerfectCook: the sensor which can be adjusted, prevents overcooking and boiling over by precise controlling the cooking temperature.
- PerfectFry: For perfect browning of roasted foods thanks to sensor control with 5 power levels.
- Home Connect: Connected home appliances for an easier everyday life.
- DirectSelect Premium: Direct, simple selection of the cooking zone, power and additional functions.
- PXX875D67E Venting Cooktop Induction
- 816 mm
- Profile trim (front facette with side trim)
- DirectSelect Premium touch control
- HomeConnect enabled
- PerfectCook sensor ready (sensor sold seperately)
- PerfectFry sensor with 5 temperature settings
- 2 Flex zones
- MoveMode: MoveMode (3 levels)
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Keep warm function
- Electronic display, red
- Timer for all zones Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use Count up timer per cooktop
- PowerBoost function for all zones
- 4 induction cooking zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Automatic setting transfer
- Cooking zones will be automatically joined or separated based on the shape and size of the cookware placed.
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Automatic pan recognition sensor Automatic safety shut off Control panel lock Control panel lock function
- Main on/off switch
- Energy consumption display
- Cable included
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 223 x 816 x 527 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 223 mm x 750 mm x 490 mm
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm (Installation in thinner worktops is also possible with the spare part: 626792)
- Induction cooktop with fully integrated high-performance downdraft extractor.
- Aesthetically integrated fully flush air intake design with floating, heat resistant glass ceramics element for free movement and placement of cookware.
- - Automatic switch-on of ventilation system when a cooking zone is used.
- - Sensor-based and cooktop-based, fully-automatic adjustment of power levels via advanced algorithm for maximum convenience.
- - 3 possible sensitivity modes of algorithm for maximum convenience (Low-noise oriented, balanced, performance-oriented).
- - Automatic delayed shut-off after cooking to erase residual odors after cooking (in specific ultra low-noise fan level, 12min in ducted extraction, 30min in recirculated extraction, can be shut-off manually).
- - Manual control possible via DirectSelect Premium touch control.
- - Convenient one-hand removal of unit via floating glass ceramics handle.
- - Integrated, large-scale, high performance stainless-steel grease filters with 12 filtration layers and one black top layer for enhanced aesthetical integration. Grease filtration efficiency of 94 %.
- - All parts of the unit are easy-to-clean, fully dishwasher safe and heat resistant.
- - (Upper) Liquid collector unit with 200ml of capacity for standard accidental spillages or cooking condensate.
- - Powerful drainage system for spillages that exceed 200ml of liquids.
- - Liquid safety collector with additional capacity of 700ml for more severe accidental situations. Dishwasher safe. Easily accessible and detachable from below.
- - Overall capturing capacity of 900ml (200ml + 700ml).
- - Watertight motor system.
- - Extraction performance in ducted extraction (according to EN 61591): min. normal setting 154 m3/h , max. normal setting 500 m3/h , max. Boost-/Intensive setting 622 m3/h .
- - Extraction performance in recirculated extraction (according to EN 61591): min. normal setting 150 m3/h , max. normal setting 500 m3/h , max. Boost-/Intensive setting 615 m3/h.
- - Noise level in ducted extraction (Sound power level according to EN 60704-3): min. normal setting 42 dB re 1 pW, max. normal setting 69 dB re 1 pW, max. Boost-/Intensive setting 74 dB re 1 pW.
- - Noise level in recirculated extraction (Sound power level according to EN 60704-3. ): min. normal setting 41 dB re 1 pW, max. normal setting 68 dB re 1 pW, max. Boost-/Intensive setting 72 dB re 1 pW.
- - Grease filter efficiency (according to EN 61591) 94 %.
- - Energy Efficiency Class: B (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D).
- - Fluid Dynamic Efficiency: A .
- - Average energy consumption: 57 .
- - Grease filtration effciency class: B .
- - Noise min. normal setting & max. normal setting: 42 dB & 69 dB .
- - Optimised odour reduction performance for cooking applications with complex odour molecules (e.g. fish).
- - Large scale filter surface with high odour reduction capabilities.
- - Lifetime of 360 hours of cooking (non-regenerative).
- - Low-noise filters with optimised psycho-acoustics.
- - Easy-to-access and easy-to-remove from above.
- - Saturation indications for cleanAir odour filter via user interface notification and via the Home Connect app with a convenient replenishment re-order option (replenishment cleanAir filter set HEZ9VRCR0).
- All performance data is preliminary and based on latest test results with advanced prototypes and will be updated with tests from final products.
- - HEZ9VEDU0 for ducted extraction.
- For ducted extraction configuration: 2 x 2 sets of directly integrated, high-performance low-noise acoustic filters for significantly lower noise and improved psycho-acoustics.
- - HEZ9VRPD0 for fully ducted and partly-ducted recirculation with cleanAir odour filters. Starter kit HEZ9VRUD0 for unducted recirculation with cleanAir odour filters.
- - Installation is possible in island as well as wall oriented configurations.
- - The product complies with the Needle Flame Test (according to IEC 60695-5-11), the V2 flammability class (according to UL94) and the B1 building material class (DIN 4102-1). The starter kit HEZ9VRUD0 for unducted recirculation complies with these standards as well.
- - The max. immersion depth is 223mm below glass for top mounted appliances and 227mm for flush installed appliances.
- - The appliance must be freely accessible from below (i.e. for accessing the lower liquid safety collector).
- - No false floor is necessary below the cooktop with integrated downdraft ventilation system. The drawers and/or shelves in the floor unit must be removable. The backpanel of the floor unit can be kept - only a cut-out for the air outlet is needed (position and size can be taken from the installation instructions).
- - The "Plug 'n Play" starter kit HEZ9VRUD0 for unducted recirculation requires a vertical aperture of min. 25mm behind the backpanel of the furniture. Suggested for ideal performance are 50mm.
- - The minimum worktop thickness is 16mm for top mounted and flush installed appliances with the standard installation system. Installation in even thinner worktops is also possible with the spare part: content 626792.
- - The overall appliance weight is 26kg - the bearing capacity and stability, in the case of very thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. The overall appliance weight and the worktop manufacturer's structural integrity specifications are to be taken into account.
- - The "Plug 'n Play" starter kit HEZ9VRUD0 for unducted recirculation enables easy and quick installations and can be planned in all worktop depths ≥60cm. For ducted installations - in ducted extraction (HEZ9VEDU0) as well as fully or partly ducted recirculation (HEZ9VRPD0) - a worktop depth of ≥70cm is required.
- - For partly ducted and unducted recirculation extraction installations, a return-flow aperture of ≥400cm² is to be respected in the plinth area. The aperture can be realized via outlet grids, lamella grids or subtly shortened plinths depending on the assortment of the kitchen furniture manufacturer.
- - The air outlet on the backside of the appliance can directly be accessed with a male flat duct element (DN 150).
- - The pressuredrop resistant blower allows longer and more complex ductings up to 8m with three 90° bows while keeping sufficient performance.
- - When installing a ventilation hood with ducted extraction and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the appliance needs a suitable safety switch. This is not required for configurations in recirculated extraction.
- - In ducted extraction configuration a one-way flap (or backflow trap) with a maximum opening pressure of 65Pa should be installed.
- Lead time on products may vary, we aim to deliver within the timescale. If however the item is out of stock, you will be notified within 2 working days.