Blanco Divon II 6 S-IF Stainless Steel Inset Kitchen Sink
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Blanco Guarantee - AFTER SALES GUARANTEE AND CONTACTS (Manufacturer Warranty)
BLANCO UK GUARANTEE:
BLANCO UK reserves the right where deemed appropriate to inspect any reported defective product prior to making a decision on any remedial action. It should be noted that in all instances the manufacturers’ decision is final. Your BLANCO products are manufactured to the highest standard, however in the unlikely event that you should experience any defect in the materials or manufacture, within the guarantee period indicated below, and in the judgment of BLANCO UK or an authorised representative confirms that the product is defective, we will undertake to supply replacement parts or replace the product F.O.C. BLANCO UK will not be responsible for any third party costs including labour, re installation or carriage.
This guarantee is made on the understanding that the product has been correctly installed as per our recommendations and the item has been used solely in a domestic installation and maintained and cleaned according to our instructions supplied. This guarantee is intended for the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This guarantee excludes all claims for damages to the goods if not reported prior to fitting and within the time specified from our delivery to the receipt of the goods. Normal wear and tear together with accidental damage to the product, decolouration, abuse or corrosion defects caused by in-appropriate use of un-identified chemicals or cleaners containing corrosive agents are excluded.
Any claims received within the specified guarantee period should be accompanied by a copy of the invoice confirming the date of purchase and proof of ownership. Where possible images of the product clearly identifying the basis for making a claim. Images provided must include a picture of the product including the surrounding area, at least 2 images depicting the damage/ leak where appropriate, and an image of the products unique I.D. label, found under the bowl or positioned on the tap tail. This is information is important as the details clearly identify the product and approximate date of manufacture. Failure to supply this information may affect any consideration of a claim.
The above details are intended as a brief summary of our guarantee terms and conditions, a full version is available on request.
E and O.E. All products, descriptions and dimensions of our offer are subject to change without notice and in the event of non-availability, BLANCO reserves the right to replace the original product with the closest example to the current range.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not diminish your statuary or legal rights.
Terms and conditions by product Category:
|SINKS||BLANCO UK Ltd
Tel 01923 635 200
|Stainless Steel||25 years||See above|
|Silgranit||25 years||See above|
|Accessories||1 year||Cleaning products|
|TAPS||5 years||Moving parts which are subject to wear and Tear.||BLANCO Tap Service
Tel 0808 281 5888 (Freephone)
|Ceramic Cartridges||2 years||Damaged Cartridges
Caused by the non-compliance to flush the system supply pipes before fitting and commissioning.
|Finish (Inc. Colour)||1 year||Surface defects caused by inappropriate cleaning agents of abrasives.|
|Extractor Hoods||2 years||Lamps and Filters||BLANCO Appliance Service
Tel 0808 281 1888 (Freephone)
|Gutmann Hoods||2 years||Lamps and Filters||BLANCO Appliance Service
Tel 0808 281 1888 (Freephone)
|BLANCO Hobs||2 years||BLANCO Appliance Service
Tel 0808 281 1888 (Freephone)
Waste Disposal Units
|2-5 years||Check Model||IN-SINK-ERATOR
WDU 0800 389 3715
|Hot Taps||2-5 years||Check Model||HOT 01279 641 887|
|LIGHTING||1 year||Lamps||Service Help Line
Tel 01494 717 709
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Blanco Divon II 6 S-IF Inset Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
There is no match of the designing and functionality of Blanco Divon kitchen sink as it is free from any loophole and has distinctive features. The width of the cabinet should be 60cm whereas the kitchen sink has one and a half bowl. The kitchen sink requires the inset style of installation. The large bowl is incredibly deep so you will be able to effortlessly wash the pots. The half bowl can be used for washing the spoons, folks, or other useful things without any effort. The high-quality stainless steel is used in its crafting so there is no doubt in its durability. The counter top is also adding value to it so you can place useful things on it.
- Installation: Inset
- Cabinet width: 600mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Style: One & Half Bowl Sink
- Overall size: 1000 x 510mm
- Small bowl size: 170 x 370 x 135mm
- Large bowl size: 350 x 370 x 195mm
- Perfectly matched geometries and areas
- Large bowl capacity and fully utilisable base
- Straight lined bowls with an elegant 10 mm corner radius
- Beautifully shaped sink with an irresistible overall appearance
- Product line meets the requirements for almost any planning situation
- High-quality features with the covered C-overflow and elegantly integrated InFino strainer
Scope of supply
- Waste fitting with space-saving pipe
- 3 1/2" pop up waste for the main bowl
- Two 3 1/2" basket strainer
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.