On purchases over £500 Banyo gives you the option of having a totally interest FREE 6 & 12 month payment plan All payment plans are subject to an initial 10% deposit.
How It Works
- 1.Simply add the products you wish to purchase to your basket.
- 2.Once finished shopping, proceed to the checkout.
- 3. You will be presented with your payment options - Credit/Debit Card, Paypal etc... or ) 0% Finance. Selecting 0% Finance will take you into a quick easy online application, on completion you will be provided with an instant decision.
You can complete the whole process online, there is no paperwork or Physical signature required.
Instant Online Decision
You can complete the whole process online, there isno paperwork or Physical signature required. A fully paperless process, a Quick & easy online application with instant decision.
A fully paperless process, a Quick & easy online application with instant decision.
On acceptance the process is completed with eSignature , meaning no paperwork to fill in, post or scan.
Banyo has always strived to help its customers by keeping a vast product range at prices as low as possible. Banyo is pleased to introduce a brand new range of credit facilities to increase the payment options to our customers.
Maybe you are renovating, moving home or your equipment develops a fault and needs replacing urgently. In today's financial climate not everyone will have the disposable income to make these purchases all in one go.
This is where our credit facilities can be a big help, we have a range of different options available for you to choose from. Our credit options allow you to choose from several variants to make sure you receive a package that is right for you.
CriteriaTo apply for one of our credit options you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address (submitted on your application).