Siemens iQ100 Induction Hob 800mm - EH845FVB1E
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents â€“ just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Siemens iQ100 Induction Hob 800mm - EH845FVB1E
- The touch slider allows the hob temperature to be controlled by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger
- Power boost – Increases the power of an induction zone by up to 50%
- Timer with cooking zone shut-off function
- The child safety lock safely prevents unintentional switch-on
- More energy efficient cooking thanks to the Energy Consumption Display
- All around trim
- 80 cm: Space for 5 pots or pans.
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone middle: 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Touch slider control: Directly control the power with the imprinted touch bar
- 17 power levels: Precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels
- Timer for all zones: Switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs)
- Acoustic signal: An alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta)
- Power boost setting: Boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level
- Quick start function: When switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off)
- Restart function: In case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: Indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: Prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel pause: Wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main on/off switch: Switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety switch off: For safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy Consumption Display: Shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 55 x 795 x 517
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 55 x 780 x (500 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options): Limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.