Reina Neva Single Panel Steel Designer Radiator 1800 x 295mm
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Reina Manufacturer´s Warranty
These conditions of Sale are expressly incorporated as terms of any orders, which we accept or other conditions proposed by the Buyer will not apply to the Contract unless expressly accepted in writing to the seller. The Seller reserves the right to charge interest on late payments in line with the late payment of commercial debts act. All other accounts must be settled at the time of order.
All quoted dispatched/delivery dates are given bona fide, and are such as we expect to achieve and every effort will be made to adhere to them. The Seller shall not accept any liability for failure to despatch within such a time. Time for dispatch shall be extended for a reasonable time if delay is caused by instructions or lack of instructions from you. Despatch time maybe extended during holiday periods and company shut downs.
- Packaging is free and non returnable
- Delivery is to the nearest hard stand area
- The consignee is responsible for off-loading the goods
- The goods must be checked and signed for in the presence of the carrier
- Any damages and shortages must be reported in writing within two working days of delivery
- Failure to comply with any of the above may invalidate any claims
- We recommend that after you check the product on delivery that it is stored in its packaging to prevent damage.
- Atay Global cannot accept responsibility for items damaged after delivery.
Atay Global will ensure that goods are delivered in good order and cannot accept any responsibility for any claims that occur after delivery.
Signing of the delivery note will be determined as acceptance that goods have been delivered in good order at the time of delivery.
All prices are inclusive of carriage charges within the mainland of the United Kingdom. Exceptions are as follows Northern Ireland, Highlands of Scotland and Isles off the United Kingdom and Scotland, these areas carry a delivery charge premium. Please ask for a quotation and delivery timings. Please note: All valves and accessories carry a £5 low order delivery fee if ordered without a radiator.
Guarantee and Liability
Where the Seller is not the manufacturer of the goods we will use reasonable endeavours to make over to the Buyer the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer. The guarantee is offered subject to the goods being installed, operated by incorrectly use and installed by a competent approved installer. Any alterations to the specification using non-approved parts or incorrect installation shall invalidate the guarantee.
The seller shall have sole discretion deciding to replace or repair an item which agreed faulty. In cases of replacement the Company reserves the right to offer the nearest equivalent product where the original is not available.
The Sellers liability is limited to the repair or supply of replacement product and does not include cost incurred in effecting a replacement.
Under no circumstances will the Seller or his servants, agents or subcontractors be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, (except arising from death or personal injury) whether consequential or otherwise caused directly or indirectly by any negligence on the Sellers part or part of any of the seller servants, agents or subcontractors in connection with or arising out of the manufacture or supply of the goods or in connection with any advice or statement given or made by or on the sellers behalf.
Orders cannot be cancelled except with the Seller’s consent and on terms that will indemnify the Seller against loss.
Return of goods
Only in exceptional circumstances and by previous agreement with the seller will the Seller accept back for credit items that have been supplied against confirmed orders, providing the goods to be returned are new and adequately packed and unused. The net value of the goods returned will be credited to the buyer subject to a restocking fee.
Samples & Displays
All goods supplied for samples and displays are subject to agreed discounts and are for display only (and are NOT FOR RESALE), remain the property of the Seller until paid in full.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Reina Neva Single Panel Vertical Designer Radiator - White 1800 x 295mm
Reina Radiators established in 2005, entirely comply with the producing and crafting standards of the best designer radiators. Now they have introduced the new Reina Neva designer radiator, which is more functional than being more stylish. Reina Neva is available in vertical fitting style with a white finish. This vertical radiator gives maximum 729 watts heating. This single panel radiator is as well greatly compatible with the houses that have central heating system. This central heating radiator comes in 5 tube sections with the size available in 1800 x 295mm while the wall distance of this white radiator is of 103mm.
- Output (Watts) @ Delta 70: 991
- Output (BTU) @ Delta 70: 3380
- Comes in white/anthracite finish
- Tube quantity: 5
- Water content: 7.84 l/min
- Constructed from superior quality steel material
- Suitable for Central Heating system only
- 5 Years guarantee from manufacturer
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 295mm
- Pipe Centres: 295mm
- Pipe Wall to Front: 103mm
- Wall to Pipe Centres: 63mm