RAK Traditional Cross Head Angled Valve
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents â€“ just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
General Terms and Conditions of RAK Ceramics GmbH (Manufacturer's Guarantee)
I. Validity of the Conditions
1. RAK Ceramics GmbH’s deliveries, services and offers are based on these Terms and Conditions exclusively. These shall also apply for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed on again. These Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been accepted at the latest when the goods or the service is received.
2. RAK Ceramics GmbH does not acknowledge any conditions of the Customer that contradict or deviate from these Terms and Conditions unless their validity has been expressly confirmed in text form by RAK Ceramics GmbH. RAK Ceramics GmbH’s Terms and Conditions and the rejection of conditions that deviate from or contradict them shall also apply if RAK Ceramics GmbH effects supplies or services without reservation when aware of contradictory or deviating conditions of the Customer.
II. Offer and conclusion of the Contract and technical characteristics
1. RAK Ceramics GmbH's offers are subject to confirmation, unless they expressly contain information to the contrary. RAK Ceramics GmbH may accept the customer's offers within a period of two weeks from their being issued. Declarations of acceptance, purchase orders as well as confirmation of orders must be in text form. If RAK Ceramics GmbH fulfills the order within the acceptance period then the delivery note or invoice also counts as the declaration of acceptance or order confirmation.
2. Drawings, illustrations, dimensions and weights are only binding if they have been expressly agreed in text form.
3. The technical properties of the delivery items are determined according to the product information issued by RAK Ceramics GmbH and, in addition, according to the relevant technical standards. The version in force when the Contract is concluded shall always apply. RAK Ceramics GmbH shall make the product information available free of charge to the Customer's request. Any assurance or guarantee of the aforementioned features of the product must be in text form. Any features of the delivery items over and above the aforementioned features of the product are only deemed to have been agreed if this has been confirmed separately in text form by RAK Ceramics GmbH.
III. Delivery, impediments to performance, part deliveries
1. Both delivery deadlines and deadlines for execution are approximate and non-binding. Agreements on binding delivery dates must be in text form and must expressly designate the dates as binding.
2. In order for agreed delivery deadlines to be met, all documents to be supplied by the Customer (e.g. label and packaging designs, packing instructions), the requisite authorizations, information and approvals must be received in good time and the Customer must comply with the agreed payment terms. If these requirements are not met in good time the deadlines will be extended accordingly; this shall not apply if RAK Ceramics GmbH is responsible for the delay.
3. RAK Ceramics GmbH shall not be held responsible – even if there is a binding agreement on dates and deadlines – for delays to delivery and performance due to force majeure, or due to events that make delivery or performance significantly more difficult or impossible for RAK Ceramics GmbH through no fault of its own. This shall also apply to delays of this nature occurring for its suppliers, sub-suppliers or subcontractors. Such events also include subsequent difficulties in obtaining materials, operational malfunctions, strikes, lockouts, staff shortages, shortage of means of transport, official directives, mobilizations, war, civil commotion, etc. In the event of such delays, RAK Ceramics GmbH is entitled to postpone the delivery or performance by the same length of time as the duration of the hindrance plus an appropriate start-up time or to withdraw fully or partly from the Contract because of the part of the Contract that has not yet been fulfilled. This shall also apply if such events arise during a delay that has already occurred. RAK Ceramics GmbH must inform the Customer immediately of such obstacles. If the hindrance lasts longer than three months then the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract with regard to the part of the Contract that has not yet been fulfilled after issuing an appropriate grace period notification in text form to the exclusion of all other rights.
4. Any reminder must be in text form for it to result in RAK Ceramics GmbH being behind schedule. Any deadline set for supplementary performance must be appropriate. In cases of doubt a period of at least four weeks is deemed appropriate. Deadlines must be set in text form.
5. Part deliveries charged separately are permissible and may not be refused by the Customer if the remainder of the order is still to be delivered or if the part delivery is not without interest for the Customer.
IV. Scope of supply
1. The scope of supply will be determined by the contractual acceptances submitted in text form.
2. We reserve the right to make technical modifications due to improvements in technology, or to legislative requirements during the period of supply, provided the delivery item is not significantly changed and the modifications appear reasonable to the Customer.
V. Packaging and dispatch
The place of performance for obligations on the part of RAK Ceramics GmbH is, unless there has been an agreement to the contrary, the company offices of RAK Ceramics GmbH or the respective seaport if the goods are delivered to the customer from there. Where RAK Ceramics GmbH delivers or dispatches goods then delivery is at the risk and expense of the Customer. RAK Ceramics GmbH is authorized, but not, however, obliged, to insure deliveries in the interest of and at the expense of the Customer. The costs shall also include any customs charges, taxes, fees or other public charges when the delivery is made at a place outside of the Federal Republic of Germany. If a delivery by RAK CERAMICS GMBH is not accepted at the place of destination for reasons for which RAK Ceramics GmbH is not responsible, any subsequent delivery by RAK Ceramics GmbH shall be charged in accordance with RAK Ceramics GmbH's applicable price list (freight table) as amended.
Where the Customer must pay damages for non-fulfillment RAK Ceramics GmbH is entitled to charge him a lump sum amounting to 20% of the agreed net payment plus freight costs. The Customer is permitted to furnish documentary proof that no damage has been incurred or that it is significantly less than the lump sum. RAK CERAMICS GMBH is entitled to assert a claim for greater damage if this can be shown to be the case.
VII. Notification of defects and warranty
1. For notifications of defects by contractors, the legal provisions, in particular Sec. 377, 378 HGB (German Commercial Code), shall apply. In other respects as well, immediate notification should be given of obvious defects. Defects must be notified before processing; the processing or moving must be discontinued. In the case of recognizable defects, further processing or moving shall be considered as acceptance or approval.
2. Guarantees concerning properties of the goods or service must be in text form. Information in advertising brochures is non-binding and does not form the basis of any guarantees.
3. Deviations in quality do not constitute defects in the product provided there is no significant impairment of the purpose as required under the terms of the Contract when the product is properly used or processed. RAK Ceramics GmbH does not assume any guarantee that deliveries will be identical in colour and form or correspond fully to models and samples.
4. Provided a properly filed notice of defects is justified, RAK Ceramics GmbH is entitled at its own option to provide a replacement of its own choice in the case of contractors. RAK Ceramics GmbH does not have the right to subsequent delivery when making a purchase if and to the extent to which the Customer claims right of recourse under the terms of Sec. 479 Para. 1 or Para. 2 BGB (German Civil Code). If providing a replacement fails then the Customer may at his own option withdraw from the Contract or request an appropriate reduction of the agreed price or, if the statutory requirements have been met, demand compensation. The claim under Sec. 439 II BGB shall not cover the fitting and removal costs of building materials delivered in a defective condition by RAK Ceramics GmbH, unless the Customer is a consumer or the Customer's claim is based on Sec. 478 II BGB.
5. If the Customer is a contractor then, for the purchase of new items, the warranty is for one year from delivery, unless the law stipulates a longer period under the terms of Sec. 438 Para. 1 No. 2 BGB (Buildings and Items for Buildings) or 479 Para. 1 or Para. 2 BGB (Right of Recourse). There shall be no warranty when used items are purchased if the Customer is a contractor.
6. Should a notification of defects turn out to be unjustified then the Customer must reimburse RAK Ceramics GmbH for all expenditure that could be considered necessary for the purpose of processing and investigating the notification of defects. General Terms and Conditions of RAK Ceramics GmbH; last revised 01.01.2013 Page 2 of 2
7. Claims from the Customer for expenditure necessary for subsequent fulfillment, in particular transport, travel, labor and material costs, will not be accepted if they are incurred or if they increase because the delivery item has been transported to a location other than the place of delivery providing such delivery corresponds to practice as set out it the Contract.
8. The Customer does not have any rights of recourse against RAK Ceramics GmbH if based on the fact that the Customer has made agreements with his purchaser over and above the statutory warranty regulations.
VIII. Retention of Title
1. The delivery items (goods subject to retention of title) shall remain the property of RAK Ceramics GmbH until the purchase price has been paid in full and all claims due from the business relationship with the Customer have been settled.
2. The handling and processing of the goods subject to retention of title shall be carried out for RAK Ceramics GmbH without placing the company under any obligation.
3. The Customer is only entitled and authorized to resell, combine or mix the reserved goods in the course of normal, routine business and with the proviso that the claims described below are indeed transferred to RAK Ceramics GmbH and the title does not pass to the Customer until he has fully met his payment obligations. The Customer is not entitled to dispose of the reserved goods in any other way, in particular by pledging or making transfers by way of security.
4. The Customer already at this point surrenders to RAK Ceramics GmbH all claims (including all open item account balance claims) arising out of the resale of the reserved goods or the combining or mixing of the goods subject to retention of title with other items amounting to the value of the goods subject to retention of title with all ancillary rights and with the rank above all other claims. RAK Ceramics GmbH shall accept this assignment. The amount invoiced by RAK Ceramics GmbH plus a security surcharge of 10% shall be agreed as the value of the reserved goods. However, this surcharge shall be left out of the calculations if third party rights are involved.
5. RAK Ceramics GmbH gives the Customer the authority, which may be withdrawn, to call in the surrendered claims for accounting by RAK Ceramics GmbH in his own name, provided he fulfills his obligations towards RAK Ceramics GmbH, does not fall behind with his payments, and provided no application for insolvency or composition proceedings has been lodged. When required to do so by RAK Ceramics GmbH, the Customer must name the debtors in the claims surrendered to RAK Ceramics GmbH, notify them of the transfer, prepare all the details about the surrendered accounts, and distribute the documents required for their collection. RAK Ceramics GmbH also has the authority to notify the debtors of the assignment.
6. If the Customer is in arrears with his payments then RAK Ceramics GmbH is entitled to ask for the product to be returned if payment still has not been made after an appropriate deadline has been set. The reclaiming or the pledging of goods subject to retention of title by RAK Ceramics GmbH is not deemed to be a withdrawal from the Contract. After the goods have been taken back, RAK Ceramics GmbH is entitled to make the best possible sale. The proceeds of the sale should be credited against the amount payable by the Customer, less appropriate disposal costs. Any claim for performance by the Customer is cancelled in this case.
7. If and to the extent to which the existing securities for the benefit of RAK Ceramics GmbH exceed the claims to be secured by more than 20 %, RAK Ceramics GmbH will, at the request of the Customer, release a corresponding proportion of the liens.
8. If the goods subject to retention of title are seized by a third party or if there are other liens, the Customer must draw attention to the rights of RAK Ceramics GmbH and inform RAK Ceramics GmbH immediately of the seizure of the goods.
IX. RAK CERAMICS GMBH's liability
1. RAK Ceramics GmbH shall only be liable for damage if it or one of the company’s vicarious agents has violated an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation) in a way that jeopardizes the purpose of the Contract or if the damage is attributable to gross negligence or intent on the part of RAK Ceramics GmbH or one of its vicarious agents. An essential contractual obligation is an obligation whose fulfillment even makes possible the performance of the Contract in proper form and on the observation on which the buyer may regularly rely.
2. If the culpable violation of an essential contractual obligation is not due to gross negligence or intent, then the RAK Ceramics GmbH's liability is limited to the damage that was reasonably foreseeable to the company when the Contract was concluded.
3. The above liability regulations shall apply to both contractual and non-contractual claims. Liability on the basis of essential statutory provisions, guaranteed properties, liability arising out of guarantees that have been transferred and for compensation claims resulting from injury to life, limb or health remain unaffected.
X. Payment terms, offsetting
1. Unless provided otherwise, price information for consumers is inclusive of statutory VAT, and for customers who are not consumers plus statutory VAT at the current rate. If the parties to the Contract do not make an agreement on individual prices then the RAK Ceramics GmbH price lists applicable at the time of ordering shall apply.
2. In the case of prices per m² or surface area-dependent prices, the surface area to be invoiced shall be charged based on the information for the nominal dimension of the tiles.
3. Payments for services and other work are likewise based on the RAK Ceramics GmbH's price lists applicable at the time when the Contract is awarded. These are sent to the Customer on request or can be examined by him at RAK Ceramics GmbH's business premises.
4. The purchase price and other fees are due immediately after the delivery item has been handed over. A discount is only permissible if this has been expressly agreed in text form. An agreed discount is not permissible on new invoices if older invoices that are due are still open for payment. An agreed discount is only admissible if the invoice has been fully paid within the discount period. Only the pure value of the goods shall be deductible; freight charges and expenses passed on shall continue to be disregarded.
5. Any agreement to the contrary regarding payment dates and deductions must be in text form.
6. If the Customer is in arrears with his payments then RAK Ceramics GmbH is, irrespective of other rights, entitled to levy default interest in the amount of 1% per month and carry out further deliveries to the Customer only against prepayment.
7. In the case of checks and bills of exchange, payment is not deemed to have been made until these have been cashed. Bills of exchange will only be accepted with prior agreement in text form. When bills of exchange are taken in payment, the cost of bank interest and charges will be borne by and billed for the Customer. They must be paid immediately in cash.
8. If direct debits, checks or bills of exchange are not honored and the Customer is at fault then he is immediately deemed to be in arrears with his payments. RAK Ceramics GmbH is entitled – subject to the assertion of a claim for damages that goes beyond this – to charge the amount of € 20.00 each time payment is not honored and the Customer is at fault. The Customer is permitted to prove that no damage has been incurred or that it is significantly less than the lump sum.
9. The Customer may only offset against his own claims if these claims are undisputed or have been recognized by declaratory judgment. The same applies to the exertion of rights of retention, providing the right of retention is attributable to breach of contract with intent or gross negligence on the part of RAK Ceramics GmbH. In addition, the Customer may only assert a right of retention in so far as his rights are based on the same contractual relationship as the claims asserted by RAK Ceramics GmbH against which the Customer is asserting these rights.
Xl. Data protection
Attention is drawn to the fact that the data required as part of the business process are processed and stored using EDP equipment according to Sec. 33 German Federal Data Protection Act. Personal data is only collected, processed and used if this is necessary for establishing and implementing the Contract as well as for invoicing purposes. The text of the Contract is not stored electronically.
XII. Place of performance, court of jurisdiction
1. The place of performance for all obligations involving the parties to the Contract shall be Gernsheim, unless there is an agreement to the contrary.
2. For all disputes arising out of the contractual relationship, when the Customer is a contractor, a legal entity under public law or a separate estate under public law, or if he does not have a general court of jurisdiction in this country, the court of jurisdiction shall be Gernsheim exclusively. RAK Ceramics GmbH is also entitled to bring an action against the Customer at the latter’s general court of jurisdiction.
3. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the exclusion of the provisions of the Uniform UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), shall apply for these terms and conditions and all legal relationships between the parties to the Contract
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
RAK Traditional Cross Head Angled Valve
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Steel
- Next Day delivery available on orders placed before 2pm
- Images are for illustrative purposes
- Lead time on products may vary, we aim to deliver within the timescale. If however the item is out of stock, you will be notified within 2 working days.