Premier Linton Square Acrylic Bath & Leg Set 1800 x 800mm
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Premier bathroom collection - Manufacturer's Guarantee, AFTERCARE & RETURNS POLICY
Last updated: May2018
Exceptional quality is one of the key factors contributing to our success. We offer market leading guarantees against manufacturing defects on all products when used in normal domestic applications (excluding neglect or abuse) and provided they have been maintained in accordance with our instructions.
Serviceable, moving parts are subject to normal wear and tear and are therefore covered on all products for 12 months from purchase. All of our ranges are marked with the relevant guarantee for the range. All guarantees are valid from the date of purchase and are non-transferable. The guarantee extends to replacement parts or equivalent products only and does not include labour or incidental costs incurred. Additionally, we guarantee the surface finish on chrome and stainless steel.
All shower enclosures & bath screens come with a lifetime guarantee against faulty material or manufacture, provided they have been maintained in accordance with our instructions. Non-glass or metallic parts (eg seals) are subject to normal wear and tear through usage and are therefore covered on all products or 12 months from date of purchase.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
As a continually evolving company, we reserve the right to change product specifications without prior notice. Due to this, we advise no installation preparation takes place prior to receiving the product.
Under current world market conditions, costs can be extremely volatile and we reserve the right to review prices at any time prior to delivery.
Product colours & finishes represented in the brochure and online are as accurate as printing & digital processes allow.
Any damage or shortage of items upon delivery must be reported to our sales or technical team within 72 hours to be validated. Photos may be required. Goods that have been fitted or installed will not be considered for return unless there is a manufacturing defect; the relevant product guarantee then applies.
Gibbet Street Halifax
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Premier Linton Square Acrylic Bath with Leg Set 180 x 80cm
- Supplied with legset
- Single ended bath
- Bath panel sold separately
- Material thickness: 4mm
- Volume (literage): 218L
- Displaced capacity: 148L
- Square bath shape
- Supplied un-drilled for taps
- Suitable for use with bath screens
- waste positioned in end of bath
- Bath material colour: European white
- Manufactured from sanitary grade acrylic
- 5 year guarantee
- Waste and overflow shown in the image are not included
- Image for illustration purpose only
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.