Kohler Turnings Countertop Vessels Basin - 2191D-G-0
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Kohler - Manufacturer's Guarantee
At KOHLER®, we are confident in the quality and reliability of our products and guarantee them against faulty materials or workmanship, provided they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with our instructions.
Bathrooms peace-of-mind guarantee:
25 years - ceramic and enameled cast iron products
10 years - acrylic baths, metal vessels and shower trays
5 years - shower valves, taps, bath panels, cistern fittings and seats
5 years - Kohler enclosures and bathscreens*
2 years - bathroom furniture and accessories, all wastes
1 year - whirlpool and spa systems
Kohler UK guarantees are valid in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland and are available to the original purchaser upon registration of the product.
*Certain exclusions and conditions apply. 12 months only for Contra Enclosure range.
Kitchens peace-of-mind guarantee:
10 years - ceramic and fine fireclay sinks
10 years - stainless steel sinks
10 years - cast iron sinks
5 years - brassware
5 Year Guarantee Enclosures & Bathscreens:
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights and is free of charge. In return, please note the following terms and conditions:
1. Our 5 year guarantee is available to the original private domestic customer only who buys a KOHLER® shower enclosure and who completes and returns to Kohler the guarantee registration form, along with a copy of proof of purchase from an approved Kohler retailer, within 30 days of purchase.
2. The guarantee does not cover the following:
Magnets, gaskets, rollers and seals which will be limited to a 2 year guarantee only.
Failure to follow Kohler installation and maintenance instructions.
Normal wear and tear.
Inappropriate use and/or cleaning.
Accidental breakage and/or wilful damage or neglect.
Build-up of mildew and limescale.
Modification, alteration, transformation or relocation of the unit.
Coating on the glass which will be limited to a 1 year guarantee only.
Glass bonding which will be limited to a 2 years guarantee only.
Any products purchased ex-showroom display.
Any costs for re-installation of any replacement product or fitting of spare parts including without limitation, any tiling or redecoration costs.
Any costs associated with the removal or disposal of old product or spares.
Consequential loss or damage of any kind.
The replacement of any other household fitting or furniture arising from any claim.
Commercial use and rental properties.
3. The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only and solely to the original installation, under normal domestic use in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland only. In the event the product is discontinued any remaining guarantee will be limited to: i. a maximum of 2 years from the date the product is discontinued, or ii. until spares are no longer available for the product, whichever is earlier.
4. The product must be inspected for obvious defects prior to installation. Claims will not be accepted for obvious defects if found after installation.
5. You must notify Kohler within 30 days upon discovery of a defect. Proof of purchase showing date and place of purchase will be required.
6. If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, Kohler shall, at its discretion, either refund (up to but not in excess of) the original purchase price (we may subject this to an allowance for wear and tear), or repair the product, or provide new goods, or provide replacement spare parts to you. This shall be Kohler’s sole obligation under this guarantee. Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date. The guarantee on any replacement parts or product ends at the original expiry date.
7. Any repair work must only be undertaken by Kohler or a party first approved by Kohler. At our discretion for trims, handles, seals, gaskets, magnets or consumable items we reserve the right to supply replacement parts only.
8. If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Kohler reserve the right to charge the customer in respect of any service engineer’s time or replacement parts supplied. Additionally we reserve the right to charge for the cost of travel outside mainland UK.
9. The benefit of the guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party.
10. Due to continuing design development and product improvements, we reserve the right to amend or adjust specifications at any time.
11. The guarantee will be valid only if installation, use and maintenance have been carried out in accordance with the fitting instructions.
12. Integrated shower systems are subject to a separate guarantee.
13. The guarantee is only valid for products purchased, installed and used for private, domestic purposes in the United Kingdom and Ireland. This guarantee does not cover any rights other than those expressly set out above.
14. Where the purchase of a KOHLER shower enclosure has not been registered the 5 year guarantee does not apply but you will be entitled to a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is necessary.
If you have any questions with regards to the above information, please contact our customer service team on 0800 001 4466 who will be more than happy to assist you.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Kohler Turnings Countertop Vessels Basin - 2191D-G-0
- Kohler Turnings Countertop Vessels Basin
- Diameter: 413mm
- Finish: White
- Without overflow
- Part of the Turnings Range
- Tap options available: No tap hole
- Manufactured from high quality Vitreous China
- Bracket must be selected from the drop down menu
- Lead time on products may vary, we aim to deliver within the timescale. If however the item is out of stock, you will be notified within 2 working days.
Waste shown in the image is not included