Geberit Duofix Frame for Wall Hung WC With Sigma UP320
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Manufacturers Product and Spares Guarantee - END USER WARRANTY INFORMATION
When designing a new bathroom, you want products which you can trust. With over 125 years worth of experience, brand leading Geberit products are renowned for high quality, longevity and reliability ensure they will continue to fulfil their function for decades to come.
- Washroom and Bathroom Systems 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
- Washroom and Bathroom Systems 2 years warranty on electronics
- 25 years spare part availability guarantee
- 1 year additional warranty for Sigma80
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Geberit Duofix Frame for Wall Hung WC With Sigma UP320
It is undeniable that every space has different requirements; same is the case with the bathroom space. The Geberit Doufix WC frame comes with all the qualities to fulfill these requirements, as it offers a stunning geberit toilet frame with Sigma UP320 concealed cistern which let the users mount the wall hung toilet on the front of a solid or drywall construction. The modern profile of this geberit frame enhances its metallic contours, chrome fixtures and the acrylic finishing. The useful and inciting components of the geberit WC frame offer stability and robustness and also a quick adjustment of the actuator rods for the flush plate. This geberit wall hung toilet frame also comes with flexible elements like the rotating footplates, galvanised leg supports for the cistern and 9mm holes for fixing in the wood frame construction. Therefore, this geberit doufix frame with its self-supporting design make the installation of the wall-hung toilets quite easy. This doufix WC frame comes with 1120mm height and this geberit toilet frame is completely insulated against condensation and comes in powder-coated ultramarine blue colour.
- For drywall construction
- For installation in part- or room-height prewall installations
- For installation in room-height installation walls
- For installation in part- or room-height Geberit Duofix system walls
- For wall-hung WCs with connection dimensions in accordance with EN 33:2011
- For wall-hung WCs with projection up to 62 cm
- For floor constructions 0–20 cm
- Self-supporting frame, powder-coated
- Frame with ø 9 mm drilling holes for fastening in wood frame construction
- Frame prepared for support brackets for WC ceramic appliances with small contact surfaces
- Galvanized feet
- Feet adjustable 0–20 cm
- Non-slip leg supportss
- Rotatable foot plates
- Foot plate depth suitable for installation in U-profiles UW 50 and UW75 and Geberit Duofix system rails
- Connection bend can be mounted without tools at different depths, adjustable range 45 mm
- Fastening for connection bend, sound-absorbing
- Concealed cistern with front actuation
- Concealed cistern, fully insulated against condensation
- Cistern fulfils standard requirements in accordance with EN 14055, Class II
- Immediate post flush possible with factory setting
- Tool-free installation and maintenance work on concealed cistern
- Water supply connection on the rear or top centre
- Protection cover box for service opening protects against moisture and dirt
- Protection box for service opening can be cut to length
- Equipped with conduit pipe for feed pipe for connection of Geberit Aqua Clean shower toilets
- With fastening option for electrical connection
- Flow pressure range : 0.1-10 bar
- Maximum operating temperature, water : 25 °C
- Flush volume, factory setting : 5.8 and 3 l
- Flush volume small, adjustment range : 3-4 l
Scope of delivery
- Water supply connection Rp 1/2" - R 1/2", compatible with MF, with integrated angle stop valve and hand wheel
- Connection set for WC, ø 90 mm
- Adaptor socket made of PE-HD, ø 90 / 110 mm
- Cup for flush volume reduction 4.0 / 2.6 l
- Protection box for service opening
- 2 wall anchors
- Connection bend 90° made of PE-HD, ø 90 mm
- 2 protection plugs
- 2 threaded rods M12
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the timescale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.