Geberit Duofix Frame for Urinal Flush Pipe with Pipe Interrupter
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents Ã¢â‚¬â€œ just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Manufacturers Product and Spares Guarantee - END USER WARRANTY INFORMATION
When designing a new bathroom, you want products which you can trust. With over 125 years worth of experience, brand leading Geberit products are renowned for high quality, longevity and reliability ensure they will continue to fulfil their function for decades to come.
- Washroom and Bathroom Systems 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
- Washroom and Bathroom Systems 2 year warranty on electronics
- 25 years spare part availability guarantee
- 1 year additional warranty for Sigma80
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Geberit Duofix Frame for Urinal Flush Pipe with Pipe Interrupter
It is indisputable that every space has different requirements; same is the case with the bathroom space. The Geberit Doufix Urinal frame comes with all the qualities to fulfill these requirements, as it offers a stunning geberit urinal frame for the urinal flush pipe with a pipe interrupter, which let the users mount the urinal on the front of a solid or drywall construction. The modern profile of this geberit frame enhances its metallic contours, chrome fixtures and the acrylic finishing. The useful and inciting components of the geberit urinal frame offer stability and robustness. This geberit doufix urinal framealso comes with flexible elements like the concealed housing with water section, fastening material and 9mm holes for fixing in the wood frame construction. Therefore, this geberit doufix frame with its self-supporting design makes the installation of the urinals quite easy. This doufix urinal frame comes with 1120mm-1300mm height and this geberit urinal frame is completely insulated against condensation and comes in powder-coated ultramarine blue colour.
- For installation of wall-hung urinals
- For installation in a Duofix system wall in front of solid or drywall construction
- For installing in a load bearing stud wall
- For mounting in front of a solid or drywall construction (order PreWall brackets 111.844.00.1 separately)
- For a screed of 0-200 mm (not in room height applications)
- For mains fed water supply (note: Geberit urinal controls need a minimum 1 bar supply)
- For Geberit concealed urinal control
- Not suitable for urinals with spreaders
- Frame with holes ø 9 mm for fastening in wood frame construction
- Galvanised leg supports, steplessly adjustable 0-200 mm
- Frame with C profile 40/40 mm
- Powder-coated frame, ultramarine blue
- Feet can be retracted 50 mm
- Rotating foot Plate for installation in UW50 profiles
- Frame height from 1120-1300 cm, depending on urinal
- Water supply connection 1/2" (compatible with MeplaFix)
- Water supply connection can be installed without tools
- Water supply connection radially sealing
- Stop valve with throttle pre-mounted
- Pre-mounted conduit pipe for rinsing the pipe
- Terminal provided
- The protection cover protects the service opening against moisture and dirt and can be mounted without tools and cut to length
- Flexible connection hose between concealed housing and inlet
- Inlet ø 32 mm, height-adjustable
- Fastening for urinal with M8 threaded rod, adjustable height and distance
- Fastening for outlet bend sound-absorbing and height-adjustable
- Additional fastening possible for urinal with accessories
- Conversion possible for urinals with spray head with accessories
- Mechanical pipe interruptor for mains water connection
- Please see for details of pipe interruptor drainage installation
- Flow rate at 1 bar without flow limiter : 0.3 l/s
- Flow rate at 1 bar with flow limiter : 0.24 l/s
- Relative humidity : < 100 %
- Operating pressure : 1-8 bar
- Max. test pressure water : 16 bar
- Max. test pressure air / inert gas : 3 bar
- Operating temperature water max. : 30 °C
Scope of delivery
- Concealed housing with water section
- Protection box with cover
- Water supply connection R 1/2"
- Connection pipe between inlet ø 32 mm and urinal, incl. seal on urinal
- Suction trap ø50 mm, incl. seal to urinal
- Outlet pipe, PVC, ø50 mm, incl. seal on the suction trap
- 2 threaded rods M8 for urinal fastening
- Fastening material
- To be installed with a check valve or similar providing backflow prevention protection
- Urinal flushing system, PreWall brackets 111.844.00.1
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the timescale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.