Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your returns address?
If you need to return an item, our returns address is:
Banyo Ltd t/a Nexus
64 St. Barnabas Road
LE5 4BDRead more
- Do you offer free delivery?
Free standard delivery is available for orders over £499 for a limited time only. For more information on delivery costs, please visit our Shipping and Returns page.Read more
- How much does delivery cost?Free standard delivery is available for orders over £499 for a limited time only. For more information on delivery costs, please visit our Shipping and Returns page.Read more
- Will the delivery driver call me?If you have chosen Standard Pallet Delivery at checkout, then you will be contacted by the courier before delivery to advise of the delivery date.Read more
- How do I contact you?
If you wish to contact us for a general enquiry, you can email us at email@example.com. Contacting us by email is simple and we aim to answer all email queries within a few hours. Any emails received outside of working hours will be responded to at the soonest possible opportunity.
You can also contact us by phone at 0116 274 4059. Calls are accepted during the following hours: 8.30 am to 9.00 pm Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday. Please be aware that our customer services team can only answer your queries between 8.30 am and 6 pm, due to our courier and manufacturer enquiry channels closing at that time. If you are ordering goods, the lines are open between 6 pm and 9 pm.
If you wish, you can come and talk to us face to face for advice or a closer look at products by paying a visit to our showroom:
Nexus 64 St. Barnabas Road Leicester LE5 4BD
Alternatively, we also have numerous Social Media Profiles you can contact us on - find these in the footer of this page. These allow you to keep track of all our latest news, deals, and other fun stuff!Read more
- Can I still return items?Yes, our warehouse is still operating and we're still processing returns.Read more
- Can I still order online?Yes, you can still place an order with us and our delivery lead times may be longer than usual. Please bear with us, we’ll get your orders to you as quickly as possible.Read more
- Can I Pay in Euros?
We do advertise prices in Euros, however, We have no control over exchange rates that financial institutes charge. Therefore the advertised Euro price may change due to the chosen payment method exchange rate, as we only accept payment in Pound Sterling.
Please be aware of this when placing an order in Euros as the quoted Euro price will be an estimated price.Read more
- Do you give internationally?
Yes, as well as delivering throughout the UK, including the Highlands and Offshore areas, we are also happy to arrange deliveries for international orders. We regularly ship to Ireland, Europe, Scandinavia, Australia & New Zealand. If you live outside the UK and are interested in our products, please visit our site or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a quote on the shipping cost to your countryRead more
- Do you offer trade discount?
Our Trade Team are always happy to provide dedicated customer service and discounts for our business and trade customers, meaning that your order is tailored to suit your needs. To learn more about what a Trade Account could mean for your business, please visit our Trade Page.Read more
- Who deals with Trade orders?
We have a dedicated Trade Team who are available by email (email@example.com) and phone. They handle everything from small local businesses to international property developments and will help guide you with everything from discounts, sourcing alternative or difficult to find items, delivery schedules and even price matching. Sign up for a Trade Account today to find out what you can save off your next order.Read more
- Do you offer a next day delivery service?
For next day delivery orders - all goods must be currently in stock and held at our distribution warehouse. Orders must be fully completed and all terms and conditions agreed to by no later than 2.30 pm.
We will then aim to deliver items on the next working day. Please remember: We advise customers not to book tradesmen based on the estimated delivery dates.Read more
- Do you offer discounts to businesses?Yes, our Trade Team offer discounts on a dynamic sliding scale, so your order is tailored to your needs. Visit our Trade Account Page to learn more and open an account.Read more
- Why isn't my discount code working?Our promotion codes are available for a specific period. Please check that the code you are using has not expired. The codes are not case sensitive so this should not cause any issues.Read more