Esse 525 SE Wood Burning Multi Fuel Defra Approved Stove
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
ESSE Warranty Information - Manufacturer Warranty
ESSE has been hand-building range cookers and stoves since 1854, with an absolute commitment to quality and performance. Our products have been relied upon in some of the world’s most demanding environments from the kitchens of the Savoy, the battlefields of Balaklava, the unforgiving wilds of the Antarctic Tundra, to the Houses of Parliament in London, and we are still building them to last here in the United Kingdom.
We are ESSE Master Stove Maker Since 1854 and our products are designed and built with a care and attention-to-detail that has helped us to become the authority in stoves and range cookers. That’s why we feel that ESSEs should be showcased, sold and installed with the same diligence. We take great care in carefully selecting the retailers that make up our ‘ESSE Specialist’ network.
At ESSE we are proud to invest in exclusive training for our ESSE Specialists and we keep them continually abreast of all product developments. We actively encourage our ESSE Specialists to carry as many ‘live’ models as possible in their showrooms, so that you can see them in action and ask as many questions as you like, before choosing and using your ESSE. We also offer a full technical and after sales backup service available via our telephone menu in case you need any further assistance at any time.
We support our hard working retailers wherever possible, and encourage customers to visit their local ESSE showrooms for the highest levels of service.
ESSE offers a host of after sales service and technical support via our qualified retailers who each hold a wealth of knowledge and experience regarding the sale, installation and the operation of ESSE appliances. This level of service is not available when purchasing from national online retailers beyond their or ESSE’s statutory responsibilities.
1 Year Warranty.
We offer a 1 year non-extendable warranty when purchasing from a nationwide online retailer or through a non ‘ESSE Specialist’.
2 Year Warranty.
ESSE products purchased through an ESSE Specialist will automatically be covered by our 2 year warranty.
5 Year Warranty.
If you buy through an ESSE Specialist and then register your warranty with ESSE within 1 month of installation, we will extend your warranty from 2 years to 5 years.
Please note these warranties exclude certain consumable parts.
Your ESSE is guaranteed against defects arising from faulty manufacture for 2 years when supplied by an ESSE Specialist.
Upon registration of the warranty within one month of installation, ESSE will extend the guarantee period to 5 years from purchase. Your details must be registered with us by either returning the completed warranty card or by completing register online.
The appliance must be only used for normal domestic purposes, in accordance with our instructions and be correctly installed and serviced by competent qualified engineers.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Wear and tear
- Parts deemed to be replaceable or service parts (including electrical parts) replaced in the normal usage of the appliance.
- Enamel damage caused by impact, spillage, water ingress or condensate attack from flue or by using unsuitable fuels (non-approved) fuels.
- This guarantee is personal to the original purchaser and not transferable.
- Any cooker/stove or defective part replaced shall become the property of ESSE.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
If we say ourselves, this stove is a stunning piece of contemporary design Ã¢â‚¬â€œ combining the timelessly comforting appeal of a traditional British-built wood-burner with stripped down, minimalist, almost Scandinavian styling. With its Ã¢â‚¬Å“cubistÃ¢â‚¬Â flame-box view, and highly distinctive cylindrical pillar design, this really is an exceptionally eye-catching stove, even for an ESSE. And you can choose whether you prefer the pillared legs in black, to match the stove body, or in contrasting stainless steel. In terms of performance, its footprint and energy-efficient 5kW heat output make it ideally suited to almost any living room Ã¢â‚¬â€œ whether rustic or urban, as itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s approved for use in smoke control areas. To make it as easy to use as it is on the eye, our 525 model features primary and secondary air control sliders, as well as a twin position riddling grate with both wood and mineral fuel settings. It can be installed with either a Top or rear flue. And thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s one other ESSE option well worth a mention: if you prefer warmth thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s instantly controllable at the touch of a button, just choose the gas version of the 525 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ which can even be installed without a flue, and positioned almost anywhere.
- Height: 542mm
- Width: 440mm
- Depth: 380mm
- Weight: 51kg
- Smoke control area approved: Yes
- Flue pipe diameter: 5" (125mm)
- Approved for use on decorative hearths: Yes
- Additional room vent required: No
Clearances to Combustibles
- Sides: 400mm
- Top: 450mm
- Front: 305mm
- Rear: 400mm
Efficiency Test Data
- Energy Rated: A+
- Nominal heat output: 5kW
- Efficiency: 82.9%
- CO emissions corrected to 13% OÃ‚Â²: 0.51 / 0.428
- Fuel/Hr Kgs: 1.1 / 0.8
- Flue temp Mean Ã‚Â°C: 225 / 242
- 1 Year manufacturer's guarantee
- Images are for illustrative purposes
- Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the timescales quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for cancellation of installers.