Esse 250 SE Wood Burning Multi Fuel Defra Approved Stove
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
ESSE Warranty Information - Manufacturer Warranty
ESSE has been hand-building range cookers and stoves since 1854, with an absolute commitment to quality and performance. Our products have been relied upon in some of the world’s most demanding environments ¢‚¬œ from the kitchens of the Savoy, the battlefields of Balaklava, the unforgiving wilds of the Antarctic Tundra, to the Houses of Parliament in London, and we are still building them to last here in the United Kingdom.
We are ESSE Master Stove Maker Since 1854 and our products are designed and built with a care and attention-to-detail that has helped us to become the authority in stoves and range cookers. That’s why we feel that ESSEs should be showcased, sold and installed with the same diligence. We take great care in carefully selecting the retailers that make up our ‘ESSE Specialist’ network.
At ESSE we are proud to invest in exclusive training for our ESSE Specialists and we keep them continually abreast of all product developments. We actively encourage our ESSE Specialists to carry as many ‘live’ models as possible in their showrooms, so that you can see them in action and ask as many questions as you like, before choosing and using your ESSE. We also offer a full technical and after sales backup service available via our telephone menu in case you need any further assistance at any time.
We support our hard working retailers wherever possible, and encourage customers to visit their local ESSE showrooms for the highest levels of service.
ESSE offers a host of after sales service and technical support via our qualified retailers who each hold a wealth of knowledge and experience regarding the sale, installation and the operation of ESSE appliances. This level of service is not available when purchasing from national online retailers beyond their or ESSE’s statutory responsibilities.
1 Year Warranty.
We offer a 1 year non-extendable warranty when purchasing from a nationwide online retailer or through a non ‘ESSE Specialist’.
2 Year Warranty.
ESSE products purchased through an ESSE Specialist will automatically be covered by our 2 year warranty.
5 Year Warranty.
If you buy through an ESSE Specialist and then register your warranty with ESSE within 1 month of installation, we will extend your warranty from 2 years to 5 years.
Please note these warranties exclude certain consumable parts.
Your ESSE is guaranteed against defects arising from faulty manufacture for 2 years when supplied by an ESSE Specialist.
Upon registration of the warranty within one month of installation, ESSE will extend the guarantee period to 5 years from purchase. Your details must be registered with us by either returning the completed warranty card or by completing register online.
The appliance must be only used for normal domestic purposes, in accordance with our instructions and be correctly installed and serviced by competent qualified engineers.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Wear and tear
- Parts deemed to be replaceable or service parts (including electrical parts) replaced in the normal usage of the appliance.
- Enamel damage caused by impact, spillage, water ingress or condensate attack from flue or by using unsuitable fuels (non-approved) fuels.
- This guarantee is personal to the original purchaser and not transferable.
- Any cooker/stove or defective part replaced shall become the property of ESSE.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
ESSEâ€™s multi-fuel stove range has a stylish new addition. The 250 SE features clean lines, new longer legs and an oversize clear glass window offering an enticing view of the natural flames dancing within. The 250 has an energy rating of â€˜Aâ€™, and ESSEâ€™s trade-marked clean burn technology enables these models to be fired in smoke exempt zones throughout the UK. The 250 SE is economical to run and incorporates both primary and secondary air wash controls for precision adjustment of the burn rate and the ability to create beautiful flame patterns.
- Height: 612mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 368mm
- Energy rated: A
- Heat output: 7.5kW
- Weight: 99kg
- Efficiency: 81%
- Smoke control area approved: Yes
- Flue diameter: 5" (125mm)
- Decorative hearths
- Top and rear flue
- Additional room vent required
Clearances to Combustibles
- Sides: 400mm
- Top: 450mm
- Front: 305mm
- Rear: 400mm
- Rear with additional heat shield: 150mm
- 1 Year manufacturer's guarantee
- Images are for illustrative purposes
- Due to the variations of light on mobile and computer screens, it is not possible to replicate colours exactly online.
- Lead time on products may vary, we aim to deliver within the timescale. If however the item is out of stock, you will be notified within 2 working days.