Ekofires eko 6010 - Flueless Gas Stove
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents Ã¢â‚¬â€œ just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
EkoFires - Manufacturer Warranty
Free 3 Year Guarantee
Registration is not required
The 3 year guarantee only covers products purchased on or after 1st February 2009. The 3 year guarantee commences from the date of purchase, provided that the following 3 terms and conditions are adhered to:
1. For any claim to be made within the 3 years from date of purchase you will be required to provide and supply us with your proof of purchase.
2. Your gas fire must have been commissioned by a Gas Safe registered installer, evidence of which you must provide together with the Gas Safe registration number.
3. Your appliance must have been serviced annually, irrespective of use, by a Gas Safe registered installer, evidence of which must be provided, such as the receipt.
Please note all consumable items such as any ceramics including coals, pebbles, matrix, front strips, panels and bulbs are not covered by the 3 year guarantee.
We reserve the right to reject any claim or make a charge for any visit where the cause of the defect is due to non-compliance with the installation and/or servicing instructions or misuse of the appliance.
If a repair is chargeable during the warranty period, we will inform you and where possible, provide a quote or price guide before starting work. We cannot always give a firm cost until we commence the repair as it is not always possible to identify which components have been damaged.
Repaired or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original guarantee period and the guarantee period will not be extended even if we repair or replace any product or part.
If we replace any component or product, the component or product removed will become our property.
We will not accept or reimburse the cost(s) of any third party who undertakes any work carried out on the product or fits parts, unless we have approved such work in advance of it being carried out.
The Manufacturer’s guarantee does not apply to:
â€¢ Damaged caused by faulty installation, theft, tampering, neglect, misuse, normal wear and tear, accident, fire, flood, explosion, lightning, storms, frost or other bad weather conditions.
â€¢ Damage caused by the non-observance of the Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions.
â€¢ Any unauthorised adjustments made to the product by a third party.
â€¢ Servicing and its associated costs.
â€¢ Self-maintenance tasks such as cleaning.
Making a claim is easy.
If you wish to make a claim under our 3 year guarantee, and all of the terms and conditions for your product have been met then please submit the following information for the attention of the 3G Service Department to [email protected] Alternatively, you can fax to 01202 499326 or post to Focal Point Fires plc, 3G Service Department, Reid Street, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 2BT.
1. Name, full address (including post code) and contact telephone numbers.
2. Receipt of purchase or credit card statement.
3. Original installer’s Gas Safe* registration number (gas fires only).
4. Annual service receipt for every 12 months (gas fires only).
Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
*NB* Please call for Ex-Display warranty information.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Ekofires eko 6010 - Flueless Gas Stove
Flueless gas stoves are the latest must-have in home decoration. Powerful, efficient and amazingly versatile heat. At last, a gas stove that is equally at home in urban city living as it is in rural country abodes.
The eko 6010 flueless gas stove looks and feels like a real wood burner but doesn't haven’t any of the drawbacks of a solid fuel stove. No chimney or flue is required, no storage is required for the logs and a flueless gas stove does not require cleaning after use. The simplicity of gas at your finger tips and controllability of heat provides a system that is far superior to operate and cleaner to maintain. In addition to these benefits a flueless stove will be significantly cheaper to install and run.
The flueless stove engine features all the benefits of innovative catalytic technology; 100% efficiency, reduced running costs, simple installation and a new clean burning ribbon burner. As no chimney is required 100% of the heat is distributed into the room, making this stove not only an extremely reliable source of heat but a very affordable one too.
Flueless gas stoves require a minimum room size of 35m3 (typically 12’6” x 12’6” x 8’) and 100cm2 of purpose provided ventilation.The eko 6010 features a beautiful solid cast body and is available in matt black or white finish. At the heart of the stove is a large glass window that allows the fire to be enjoyed in all its beauty. There are two door designs to choose from: open or arch. And, finally to add detail and complement the overall aesthetic, a matching door handle and slide control handle is finished in brushed stainless steel.
- Efficiency : 100%
- Fire Type : Stove S35G
- Minimum Room Size :35m3
- Installation : Freestanding
- Air Vent Required :100cm2
- Control Type : Slide Control
- Outline Dimensions : H630 x W615 x D385mm
- Heat Input (Max/Min) Gross : 3.1kW / 1.5kW
- Heat Output (Max/Min) Gross : 3.1kW / 1.5kW
- Running Costs Per Hour (Max/Min) : 13.24p / 6.4p
- Options: Arch Lattice Door or Open Door, Ivory, Black
- Safety : Oxygen Depletion Sensor, Flame Failure Device, Catalytic Convertor, Glass Fronted
- Please select door and colour options from the dropdown menu
- Lead time on products may vary, we aim to deliver within the timescale. If however the item is out of stock, you will be notified within 2 working days.