DRU NL 31 Balanced Flue Gas Wall Heater
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Dru Fires - Manufacturer's Guarantee
All DRU products meet the strictest quality requirements. Each fire or stove undergoes numerous meticulous tests before leaving the factory. The guarantee duration on model components is two years.
It may however arise that you experience a problem with your fire or stove. If this is the case please contact your dealer or installer: state your model's serial number; this is a ten digit number listed on the name plate. Your dealer or installer will try to resolve the problem.
When trying to resolve the problem your supplier may request advice or the subsequent delivery of components (under guarantee) from DRU. Should any problems arise the supplier can contact the DRU Service Desk. One of our engineers will come to your home to resolve the problem. If the model is still under guarantee and has been installed and used as per the guidelines, this service will naturally be free of charge.
DRU delivers components necessary for the functioning of the model up to 10 years after the termination of the last product range.
If you have any questions regarding our products or services please contact us. We will do our utmost to answer your query as comprehensively and quickly as possible.
DRU NL 31 Horizon Balanced Flue Gas Wall Heater
The DRU NL 31 Balanced Flue Gas wall heater from Dru is a low profile gas heater with a long, slim body shape which is ideal for fitting below high windows in many buildings, making it a very versatile model. These have long been a very popular choice for churches and schools as well as homes and offices. It draws air from outside the building for combustion and heats up rooms utilizing natural convection.
The DRU NL 31 Horizon wall heater features a steel body which weighs only 25 Kg. It provides a heat output of 1.0kW to 2.9kW with an energy efficiency of 89.2%.
- Energy efficiency class:
- Front View: Single Sided
- Colours: Beige
- Natural gas or Propane
- Closed combustion system
- Manual control
- Thermostat: Yes
- Material: Steel
- Output net - G31 min: 1.0
- Output net - G31 max: 2.9
- Efficiency: 89.2%
- Built-in depth: 232mm
- Weight: 25kg
- Flue rear: 215mm
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.