Dovre 280 Traditional Electric Stove
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Dovre Manufacturer WARRANTY INFORMATION
Please complete and submit this simple form to register your new purchase of a Dovre stove or fire. Registration will help your retailer to provide you with a Five Year Warranty for your new stove castings and a Two Year Warranty on steel parts and gas and electric ‘engines’ used in stoves and fires. The continuation of the warranty is dependant on your appliance being serviced by an appropriately qualified person 12 months after installation and annually thereafter. Please note, this warranty excludes naturally wearing parts of ‘consumables’ such as glass, firebricks, grate parts, log retainers, thermocouples, oxypilot, glass and ceramic fuel effects and the rope seal. The warranty will become invalid if you use unauthorised fuels such as petro-cokes.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Dovre 280 Traditional Electric Stove
This fantastic new electric stove, the new Dovre 280, is a traditional electric stove. Great in the winters for taking the chill of but also a great feature in the summers with the heat switched off and in flame picture mode. The flame effects can be adjusted according to the surroundings & occasions from glowing amber effects to eye-catching blue flame effects with the Veriflameâ„¢ technology. This freestanding electric stove saves you from the trouble of installation as it is portable, all you have to do is simply plug it in a 13amp socket and enjoy the fire. The heat output of this traditional electric stove is 1kw-2kw 99% heat efficiency. The heat and flame settings and other functions of Dovre 280 electric stove are managed through a remote control. Made from cast iron this freestanding electric fire features an exclusive hand painted fuel bed with log effects providing a realistic flame picture and comes in traditional matt black finishing.
- All cast iron construction
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat output
- Plugs into standard 13amp socket
- Safe to use in most locations around the home or conservatory
- Can be moved from room to room
- Choose from 3 brightness levels using unique Veriflame™ technology
- Can be operated fully via the remote control
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.
|Stove||Article No.||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||High Efficiency||Heat Output (kw)||Weight (Kg)|
|Traditional Electric Stove||DV-280E||560||494||351||99%||1-2||50|