Bosch Automatic Compact Coffee Centre CTL636ES6
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents Ã¢â‚¬â€œ just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]yo.co.uk
Bosch -Warranty Terms And Conditions - Manufacturer Warranty
The conditions below describe the prerequisites and scope of our warranty. They do not affect your statutory rights or the obligations of your retailer and your contract with them.
These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. If appliances are shipped to other countries, the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency, gas types, etc.) for the climatic and environmental conditions in the country are met and there is no legal restriction (e.g. missing approbation or declaration of conformity), the terms of the warranty will apply, provided a local customer service network exists.
Appliances purchased outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are subject to the warranty conditions published by the appropriate local representative office of that country. These can be obtained via the specialist dealer from whom you bought the appliance, or directly from our local representative office.
We provide warranty cover for this appliance subject to the following conditions:
1. In accordance with the under-mentioned conditions (items 2 - 8), we will rectify defects affecting the appliance which are clearly attributable to material and/or manufacturing faults, provided they are reported immediately after being identified, and within 24 months of the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
2. Service may not be available to all the islands around the UK and Ireland, we reserve the right to offer approved local partners in outreach areas. Please check with your retailer or contact our customer service department if you need more information.
3. Engineers and Service Partners are provided with reasonable access to the appliance at the point of time when we attend to the appliance.
4. Where appliances have been installed on boats:
a. If the electricity is supplied from land (i.e. in the case of house boats) then these warranty conditions apply.
b. If the electricity on the boat is generated by its engine then these warranty conditions will not apply.
5. The warranty will not extend to fragile items such as glass or cosmetic parts or consumable items such as light-bulbs. Warranty liability will not be triggered by minor variances from nominal features which are of no significance to the appliance's value or fitness for purpose, or damage caused by the chemical or electrochemical effects of water and generally by exceptional environmental conditions, inappropriate operating conditions, or the appliance having come into contact with unsuitable materials. Likewise, no warranty liability will be accepted if the defects stem from transport damage for which we are not responsible, improper installation and assembly, improper use, to also include where an appliance has been used in a non-domestic environment, poor maintenance or failure to observe operating or assembly instructions.
6. We reserve the right to invalidate the warranty:
a. If repairs or other interventions are performed by persons not authorised by us to take such action, or if our appliances are fitted with non-original spare parts, extras or accessories; or
b. In the event of physical or verbal abuse towards any member of staff.
7. Warranty provision will be free of charge and we will decide whether this will take the form of a repair or the replacement of the appliance. Small appliances or vacuum cleaners that can reasonably be transported or posted may need to be handed over or shipped to our customer service centre. All other appliances will be repaired on site. A purchase receipt must be presented in each case. Replaced parts pass into our ownership.
8. In the event of a replacement appliance being supplied, we reserve the right to charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed. We are not obliged to provide a replacement which matches the other appliances in the household. If the appliance is imported from another country, exercise your warranty in the country, that the purchase was made.
9. The provision of services under warranty neither extends the term of the warranty nor sets in motion a new warranty period. The warranty period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the warranty on the appliance as a whole.
10. Other claims against the warranty in respect of compensation for consequential or associated loss is excluded, except where such liability is legally mandatory.
These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. If appliances shipped to other countries feature the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency, gas types, etc.) for the climatic and environmental conditions in the country concerned, the terms of the warranty will apply, provided a local customer service network exists. Appliances purchased outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are subject to the warranty conditions published by the appropriate local representative office of that country. These can be obtained via the specialist dealer from whom you bought the appliance, or directly from our local representative office.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Bosch Automatic Compact Coffee Centre CTL636ES6
- CeramDrive: High quality, durable ceramic grinder
- CoffeeWorld: Create superb drinks and international favourites at a touch of a button
- Coffee Playlist: Simply enter your guests’ coffee orders on your mobile device via Home Connect, and let your coffee machine take care of the orders.
- Intelligent Heater inside: Perfect brewing temperature and full aroma with the SensoFlow System
- OneTouch DoubleCup: Your choice of espresso or milk drinks with a click â€“ even two cups at once.
- "sensoFlow system" - Innovative heating system
- One-touch function for Cappuccino, Espresso Macchiato, Latte Macchiato, Caffe Latte, personalised milk mix beverage
- aromaDouble Shot - Extra strong coffee without compromise in aroma
- Beverage temperature adjustable individually: Coffee: 3 levels, Hot water: 4 grades
- TFT display with interactive menu
- 8 personalised beverages Save 8 favourite beverages with individual names and adjustable mixing ratio of milk and espresso
- 20-250 ml
- Cappuccino: Prepare two cups simultaneously for all coffee varieties
- Removable 2.4 litre water tank
- Early warning when bean container or water tank are close to empty
- "silent ceram drive" - Premium ceramic grinding unit
- coffeeSensor System: The grinding unit automatically adjusts to bean variety
- One-touch coffee milk specialities with especially fine-pored milk froth thanks to an innovative milk frother
- In addition to beverages also available separately: milk foam, warm milk, hot water
- Reduced heat up time: fastest first cup
- Water pump with 19 bar pressure
- Separate container for pre-ground coffee
- Discover the new way of controlling home appliances: by app. The Home Connect app allows you to access the appliance from anywhere - at home using WiFi, when away from home using the mobile phone network.
- Remote start: Select and configure beverages in the app, then remotely start the beverage preparation
- CoffeePlaylist: Enter multiple beverage wishes in the app at once, e.g. for visitors; the appliance will then prepare them one after another
- CoffeeWorld: 17 additional international coffee specialties are available in the app - from Australian Flat White to Vienna Melange to Colombian Cortado
- Coffee recipes: The app offers a variety of recipes involving coffee, which can be transferred to the appliance or a Home Connect capable oven - from Espresso Crème brûlée to saddle of venison with coffee crunches
- Coffee know-how: The app includes interesting knowledge around the topic coffee, e.g. bean varieties, harvesting methods or roasting techniques
- User manual: A digital user manual is ready to hand at all times in the app
- Customer service: In case of technical problems, the A01 customer service is able to access the appliance virtually - if you want so
- Security: Security is of top priority at Home Connect. The Home Connect app has been tested and certified by TÜV IT. And the encrypted data transfer via Home Connect protocol protects against unauthorised access.
- Removable brewing unit: Easy and hygienic cleaning under running water
- steam blast: Fully-automatic steam cleaning of the milk system after every beverage
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable, easy to clean and dishwasher proof
- Single portion cleaning: Complete emptying of all pipes after each brewing process
- Automatic quick rinse programme when switched on or off
- Removable drip tray including container for coffee grounds
- Fully automatic descaling & cleaning programme
- Display of remaining cups before Descaling, Cleaning, Change of water filter
- Containers for water, milk and coffee beans are easily accessible but hidden behind a door, so the kitchen always looks clean
- Bean container with aroma preserving lid for up to 500grams
- Adjustable grind settings (multilevel)
- Different display languages available
- Child lock: prevents unintended use of machine
- Wattage: 1600 W
- Separate milk container with thermally insulated aluminium housing (0.7 l volume)
- Included accessories: 1 x assembly screws, 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk container (insulated), 1 x milk pipe, 1 x scoop, 1 x test strip
- Lead time on products may vary, we aim to deliver within the timescale. If however the item is out of stock, you will be notified within 2 working days.