Blanco Zerox 700-U Undermount Sink - 521593
DISCOUNT CODE - Extra 10% OFF please enter 'matki10' at checkout
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please write here details for delivery time popup.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
Blanco Taps Guarantee - Terms & Conditions (Manufacturer Warranty)
All Blanco kitchen taps carry a 5 year guarantee which covers all manufacturing faults and defects.
This guarantee period is subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
• All cartridges, valves, mechanisms, hoses, O rings and seals are subject to a 2 year warranty.
• All surface finishes are subject to a 1 year warranty.
• Any accidental damage or misuse is excluded.
• Any damage or defect caused during installation is excluded.
• Any damage or defect caused by unauthorised repair or repair using non-Blanco parts is excluded.
• Any damage caused by the use of inappropriate cleaning agents or abrasives is excluded
• Any damage or defect caused by the non-compliance to flush the water system supply pipes before fitting and commissioning is excluded.
• The use of the tap for any purpose other than for normal domestic use is excluded
• The maximum hot water temperature is 65°C in accordance with the requirements of Water Bylaws (with the exception of the Blanco Hot taps that are specifically designed for high temperatures).
• Any superficial damage to surface finishes caused by general fair wear and tear is excluded
• Any transport damage is excluded unless reported immediately on delivery. No claims for surface damage (scratches, dents etc.) will be accepted after the tap has been installed.
In the event of a claim during the period of the guarantee, the claimant is required to contact BLANCO Tap Services as follows:
BLANCO Tap Service,
Unit 3E Aven Industrial Park,
Tickhill Road, Maltby,
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S66 7QR
Freephone: 0808 281 5888
Fax: 01709 798888
Email: [email protected]
The claimant will be required to provide the following information:
• Details of the proof of purchase i.e. if possible the model name and number of the tap, the date of purchase and the name and address of the supplier.
• The full name, postal address, contact telephone number and email address of the claimant and, if different, the address of the location of the tap.
• The tap identification code (please note after August 2015 all tap inlet tails carry an 11 digit identification code) which will identify the model, the finish and the date of manufacture.
• A description of the problem (if you cannot identify the model of tap or exactly the nature of the problem you may be asked to provide a photo or video of the tap to enable BLANCO Tap Service to help you resolve the problem in the shortest possible time).
• Please note if you cannot provide the information above or establish the age of the tap, BLANCO Tap Service may be unable to provide parts or assistance within the guarantee, your enquiry will be dealt with as an out of warranty issue and the appropriate charges will apply.
• Following receipt of a valid claim within warranty, BLANCO Tap Service will supply replacement parts appropriate to the tap in question by mail free of charge.
• This guarantee is not transferrable and applies to the original purchaser only. Details from the original invoice including the name and property address will be required as confirmation.
• This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Extra 10% OFF please enter 'matki10'at checkout
Blanco Zerox 700-U Undermount Sink
Blanco as having a long-time expertise in manufacturing high-quality stainless steel sinks now brings to you the Blanco Zerox 700-U, an undermount sink. This undermount sink with its geometrical design will certainly provide a focal point for your modern kitchen. Blanco Zerox 700-U in addition features a manually controlled overflow and waste fitting with a space-saving pipe. This undermount sink also comes with a 3 ½" basket strainer waste and a fixing element set. This stainless steel sink has 80cm cabinet width and the bowl depth is of 185mm.
- 2.5" TFT colour display
- Enamel anthracite
- Illuminated Shift Control
- Slide&Hide® with rotating handle
- We recommend you to choose complementary products within N70, in order to assure an optimal design combination of your Built-In appliances.
- Control panel lock Automatic safety switch off Residual heat indicator Start button Door contact switch
- Temperature proposal Actual temperature display Heating up indicator Sabbath setting
- Interior halogen light, On/off button
- Electronic clock timer
- 4 shelf positions
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Full glass inner door
- Oven with 12 main functions heating methods: CircoTherm®, CircoTherm® Gentle, Top/bottom heat, Conventional heat Gentle, Circo-roasting, Full surface grill, Centre surface grill, CircoTherm® intensive, Bread baking, Bottom heat, Low temperature cooking, Dough proving
- Rapid heat
- Cooling fan
- Energy efficiency rating (acc. EU Nr. 65/2014): A+ Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 0.87 kWh Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode: 0.69 kWh Number of cavities: Main cavity Heat source: electrical Cavity volume: 71 litre
- Total connected load electric: 3.45 KW
- Temperature range 40 °C - 200 °C
- 120 cm Cable length
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 595 mm x 596 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 585 mm - 595 mm x 560 mm - 568 mm x 550 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual