Bette Bath Grip 2 Pcs Chrome - B122
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charges|
Please note, delivery times quoted are approximate. We will try our best to deliver within the time indicated however there may be ocassions where delays are out of our hands. Please do not book your installer until AFTER you have received and checked your order. Any costs you may incur due to delivery days will be at your risk. For some products we may be able to offer a quicker delivery service with an additional charge. To find out more, please call our sales team on 0116 274 4059.
At Banyo we check our prices regularly, and this is why if you have any product at a lower price elsewhere, we'll do our best to beat it.
Here's what you need to let us know:
The product number and the price of the item you're interested in.
The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
Please take note of the following:
- Price match includes the competitor's delivery price.
- The product on any competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
- Price match is valid on the day you order.
- The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0116 274 4059
- The offer is not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you have used a discount code.
- All products must be from UK suppliers with UK guarantees. We are unable to match non-UK websites which deliver into the UK.
- We are unable to price match internet-only companies which do not have showrooms where you can view products.
- Sorry, no price matching to any auction sites or products sold on Amazon.
- Call our Sales Team on 0116 274 4059
Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm Or email us at [email protected]
What warranty does Bette provide for its enamelled products?
Bette's baths, shower trays, shower surfaces and washbasins are made of durable glazed titanium steel. Premium quality that we warranty for 30 years in accordance with our warranty conditions.
What warranty does Bette provide for its whirlpool systems?
The durable glazed titanium steel of our baths comes with a 30-year warranty and the technical components with a 4-year warranty, both in accordance with our warranty conditions.
What warranty does Bette provide for its bathroom furniture?
We only use high-quality, easy-care materials, surfaces and fittings that are suitable for permanent use in the bathroom for our bathroom furniture. Bette's bathroom furniture has the statutory warranty period of 2 years.
What warranty does Bette give for the accessories for baths, shower trays and washbasins?
Bette's accessory products all have the statutory warranty period of 2 years.
There is a fault on my Bette bath, shower tray, whirl bath or washbasin. How do I make a claim under the warranty or warranty?
Please contact your contract partner who sold and/or installed the Bette product to or for you. They will then pass the issue on to the Bette service department. You can use the customer complaint form.
It could not be more simpler to order from us. We accept all major credit and debit cards which include MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Bette Bath Grip 2 Pcs Chrome - B122
A large number of Bette baths can be fitted with grips on the inner walls, making it easier and safer to get in and out of the bath.
Bette Classic, Bette Comodo, Bette Comodo with side overflow, Bette Form, Bette Form Low-Line, Bette One Relax, Bette One Relax Highline, Bette Select, LaBette Range
Bette Grips Pair B122
Available in Chrome Colour
- Images are for illustrative purposes
Lead times on products may vary, we do though aim to deliver within the time scale quoted. It is important that you do not book your installer before you have taken delivery of the item and have checked that it is free from damage. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for the cancellation of installers.