Kohler Bathrooms Guarantee
At KOHLER®, we are confident in the quality and reliability of our products and guarantee them against faulty materials or workmanship, provided they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with our instructions.
25 years Ceramic and enameled cast iron products
10 years Acrylic baths, metal Vessels and Shower trays
5 years Shower valves, taps, bath panels, cistern fittings and seats
2 years Bathroom furniture and accessories
1 year Whirlpool and spa systems
Kohler Enclosures and Bathscreens hold a Lifetime guarantee*
The Kohler Lifetime and 5 year guarantees are valid in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland and are available to the original purchaser upon registration of the product.
*Certain exclusions and conditions apply.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights and is free of charge. In return, please note the following terms and conditions:
1) Our lifetime guarantee is available to the original private domestic customer only who buys a KOHLER® shower enclosure and who completes and returns to Kohler the guarantee registration form, along with a copy of proof of purchase from an approved Kohler retailer, within 30 days of purchase.
2) The guarantee does not cover the following
- Magnets, gaskets, rollers and seals which will be limited to a 3 year guarantee only.
- Failure to follow Kohler installation andmaintenanceinstructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Inappropriate and/or cleaning
- Accidental breakage and/or wilful damage or neglect.
- Build-up of mildew and limescale
- Modification, alteration,transformationor relocation of the unit
- Glass breakage
- Coating on theglasswhich will be limited to a 10 year guarantee only
- Glass bonding which will belimitedto a 10 year guarantee only.
- Any products purchased ex-showroom display
- Cost of removal of the product following installation and/orreinstallationof any replacement product (or part) includingwithout limitation, tiling costs.
- Consequentialloss ofdamageor any kind.
- The replacement of any other household fitting orfurniturearising from any claim
- Commercial use and rental properties
3) The guarantee applies to material andmanufacturingdefects only andsolelyto the originalinstallation,undernormaldomestic use in the UnitedKingdomand Republic of Ireland only.
Lifetime means for the lifetime the product is produced and a further 5 years after it has been discontinued.
4) The product must be inspected for obvious defects prior to installation. Claims will not be accepted for obvious defects if found after installation.
5) You must notify Kohler within 30 days upon discovery of a defect. Proof of purchase showing date and place of purchase will be required.
6) If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, Kohlershall, at its discretion, eitherrefund (up to but not in excess of) the original purchase price, or repair the product, or provide new goods and parts to you in replacement. This shall be Kohler's sole obligation under thisguarantee. Repair under thisguaranteedoes not extend the original expiry date. Theguaranteeon any replacement parts or product ends attheoriginal expiry date.
7) Any repair work mustonlybe undertaken by Kohler or a party first approved by Kohler. At our discretion fortrims,handles,seals,gaskets,magnets or consumable items we reserve the right to supply replacement parts only.
8) If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Kohler reserve the right to charge the customer in respect of any service engineer's time or replacement parts supplied. Additionally we reserve the right to charge for the cost of travel outside mainland UK.
9) The benefit of the guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party.
10) Due to continuing design development and product improvements, we reserve the right to amend or adjust specifications at any time. Where an identical product is no longer available, we will supply the nearest equivalent from our current range.
11) The guarantee will be valid only if installation, use and maintenance have been carried out in accordance with the fitting instructions.
12) Integrated shower systems are subject to a separate guarantee.
13) The guarantee is only valid for products purchased, installed and used for private, domestic purposes in the United Kingdom and Ireland. This guarantee does not cover any rights other than those expressly set out above.
14) Where the purchase of a KOHLER shower enclosure has not been registered the lifetime guarantee does not apply but you will be entitled to a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is necessary.
If you have any questions with regards to the above information, please contact our customer service team on 0844 571 0048 who will be more than happy to assist you.