Dovre Conventional and Contemporary designed Airwash Stoves
Dovre stoves come with conventional and contemporary designs of Freestanding Defra approved cast iron high-end quality Stoves. Cast iron holds several benefits such as stability, better heart retaining and durability, manufactured in a wide variety of shapes and texture. Wood burning and multi-fuel stoves give clean burn technology to enhance burning efficiency and maintain the environment. Dovre gas stoves are available with an efficiency of 80% and contain credible fuel effects. You can control it at the switch of a button on the optional remote control. Airwash stoves designed to clean the burning air down by fetching from the upper side and blows it over the stove window area. A White or Grey coloured mist formed on the Stoves glass front cleanable with wet paper and towel once the stove cools down. The Airwash System by Dovre gives you optimum cleaning of your Woodburning & Multifuel stove to enjoy the beautiful flames to their full potential. Stoves without air wash obtain asphalt dumped on the glass.
Benefits of Having an Air Wash System on A Wood Stove
The benefits of having a wood-burning stove with an air wash system consist of
- It can bring down the requirement to clean the glass frequently on the stove door.
- You can enjoy the infernos via clear glass during the fire.
- The clean pan of the glass keeps a stove looking nice while it is not in use.
- The air wash systems avoid dumping dust on the glass front.
- It is easy to clean the glass front with wet paper or with a towel.